Our Values & Culture
Our Mission Statement:
To be a safe, diverse and innovative aviation Service Company respected for integrity and committed to taking care of our customers, our employees, our partners and community.
Our Values & Culture
Our values come from deep within all of us at Sunwest. They have been solidified over our long history and are the foundational principles by which we carry out our business on a daily basis.
- Safety is paramount at Sunwest and we have a long-standing and ongoing commitment to safety in all aspects of our operations. That commitment fosters a culture within Sunwest that promotes continuous improvement through awareness and risk reduction. We believe that each employee can be a safety leader on the job simply by taking ownership of his or her own safety and making the health and safety of he people around them their primary concern.
- The interests of our clients are vital to our Company's continued success and we believe we must always deliver the highest level of quality and service to our clients. We believe in treating people with respect, fairness, integrity, honesty, compassion, understanding and trust.
- Teamwork is essential in achieving our Company goals and providing continued success. We foster an environment of employee empowerment and accountability to instill individual pride, engagement, accomplishment and an overall happier and healthier work environment for all our employees.
- Employee recognition and rewards are important to us. An employee's success with Sunwest will depend on his or her performance, commitment and dedication. We believe it's not just because you've been with us the longest that necessarily means you should be rewarded, every employee needs to prove it.
- We are highly committed to being adaptable and flexible - this is charter aviation after all! Our business depends on us being able to accommodate last minute trips or changes, as well as those planned well in advance. We guarantee we will do our best to make things work.